Monday, August 6, 2012

Ragini in Uppis next Director Om Prakash Raos film is now called Trimurthi

When Om Prakash Rao announced his new film with Real Star Upendra,there was a lot of speculation about who would play his romantic interest in the film.While names like Taapsee Pannu and even Deeksha Seth were bandied about,busy schedules prevented both of them from making a foray into Sandalwood.
The role,we hear,has now come to Ragini Dwivedi.Says Om Prakash,I have just done Shiva with Ragini and shes done a fantastic job in it.So it would be great to work with her again.Ragini has expressed interest in the role.We should be able to confirm the same in a day or two.We have also changed the title of the film and are going with the new name Trimurthi. And Ragini,who is on a 10-day break after a hectic schedule for her Ragini IPS says that she will do the film,as it would be her second with Uppi after Aarakshaka and the second with the director after the upcoming Shiva.There are a couple of projects that I have lined up after Ragini IPS.I am just figuring out my dates.I have not formally signed up for the film,but I should soon, says the actor

1 comment: