Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Upendra Parents Like 'Arakshaka'

Upendra Parents Like 'Arakshaka'Even to this day my father Manjunatha Rao has not understood ‘A’ I debuted as hero in 1998 says superstar Upendra on Monday night. My father said it is not easy to understand and said what kind of film I attempted. After looking at ‘Arakshaka’ he disclosed it is better than ‘A’.

Upendra family members and producer Krishnaprajwal have watched this U/A Kannada cinema two days ago. Upendra mother Smt Anasuya Rao has liked the underwater song of beautiful Ragini in the film ‘Arakshaka’ and such a senior in the society appreciating it surprised me says Upendra to the media on Monday night at Gold Finch Hotel pre-release press meet.

Upendra never gave his parents opinion so far to the media but ‘Arakshaka’ a special film in his career a racy entertainer in which he plays the cop shaving his beard and cutting short hair.





No comments:

Post a Comment