Wednesday, September 28, 2011

‘ARAKSHAKA’ FIRST TIME YOU SEE SECOND TIME YOU CLAP FOR IT

The giants are together. That is superstar Upendra, director P Vasu! The film ‘Arakshaka’ by successful producer of ‘Aptharakshaka’ Krishna Prajwal has completed the talkie portions. It is planning for Indonesia for three songs and a few songs in the hilly regions of Karnataka.

At the Kamalammana Gundi for the shoot of ‘Arakahska’ the huge cutout of Anna Hazare and flags was part of the song shot on Upendra when the media reached this place on Monday afternoon.

Director P Vasu says this is ‘Uppi Special’. I have seen his films A, Upendra, Raktha Kanneeru and Super and then had a discussion for this screenplay based cinema. The last 20 minutes you see the film you would find answer for various questions in the mind says Vasu.

The subject I had prepared one year ago was demanding a director cum actor to understand it and portray. When Krishnaprajwal came with the proposal first I saw the films of Upendra and then took up this film. After Upendra agreed I waited for two months for getting ready the screenplay. Then the meeting with Upendra took place. He has given a very fine performance. That too in the climax it is interesting. Like how Soundaraya performed in ‘Aptha Mithra’ Upendra had done in ‘Arakshaka’. This is a straight subject the characterization is the specialty in the film. This is wild and mild too, one would get scared at places. I always believe in veteran Nagi Reddy principle – from every new film one lakh of fans should add for the actor. This is going to happen in this film says confident P Vasu. From the salary I take I want to give profit for my producer says the diligent director.

The real meaning for ‘Different’ one could give from this film screenplay. At least 10 times I heard the screenplay but I am not able to understand. This is about a person aspiring to become a cop. Whether he becomes or not is the subject narration says Upendra. Being a director I was not able to come out with that while acting in this film. A director in me did not come. That is the strength of P Vasu stated Upendra.

For Krishnaprajwal there was appreciation from director P Vasu. He is straightforward. He knows what should be given and he seeks my permission stated Vasu.
The ‘Ghee Shop Owner’ of Kannada cinema Ragini plays the doctor in the film. I have been able to improve my acting five times more. That is the teaching I got. I feel it proud to act with Upendra said the most beautiful Ragnin.

No comments:

Post a Comment