Friday, July 6, 2012

Upendra excited about Trivikrama! - Taapsee too busy for Sandalwood

Upendra, who is all set to team up with Om Prakash Rao for his next project titled Trivikrama, is excited about doing a full-fledged action film for the first time.

“I'm very excited about working with Om Prakash. He is known for making big films — in terms of the budget, visuals and action sequences,” Upendra said. “I've not done a complete full-fledged action film earlier, so I am going to try my hand at it," he added.

The actor will star shooting for the movie from August. The movie revolves around a man who plans to take control of Bengaluru city. Tamil and Telugu actress Taapsee will love Upendra’s love interest in the film. 
 

Taapsee too busy for Sandalwood

The latest buzz is that model-turned-actor Taapsee is making her debut in Sandalwood opposite Upendra. The makers of his latest flick Thrivikrama have gone ahead and announced that the Vandhan Vendraan girl is their heroine.

However, the actress denies it. She says, "I have been hearing this news of my Kannada debut, but the truth is I'm so busy with my current projects in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi that I've no time for anything new."

The actress admits she was approached by some Kannada filmmakers. "Frankly, I don't remember the names of the heroes or directors, but I did get quite many offers from Karnataka recently. I don't think I can accommodate a Kannada film with my schedules right now," says Taapsee, when quizzed if Upendra or Omprakash Rao were one of the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment