Monday, April 2, 2012

Resul Pookutty not designing sound for Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi

Earlier, it was stated that sound designer Resul Pookutty will design sound in Sandalwood, for the first time, for the Upendra starrer Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi. Even, some reports stated that Resul had reduced his remuneration for the movie understanding the budget limitations in Sandalwood.

Even the female lead of the movie Divya Spandana had confirmed Resul Pookutty's entry in Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi on her microblogging page earlier. “Resul Pookutty to lend his talent for Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi. Woohoo!!” she tweeted.

But, now, Resul has rubbished the rumours about designing sound for Katari Veera Sura Sundarangi. Speaking to a tabloid, Resul said, "Actually, I have no idea about the film in reference. I don't remember anybody approaching me. It's a false report."

Resul who is in US currently for designing sound for the film Chittagong also said, “ During my stay in US, I intend to meet music composer Michael Brook for my next film.”

No comments:

Post a Comment