Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ramya edits a song

She has been acting for nearly a decade and has been vocal about her desire to produce films. But actor Ramya has much more up her sleeve.

The Sandalwood actor recently shot for a duet with Real Star Upendra in Manali, for their film Katari Veera Surasundarangi, which she has been editing. "I wanted the song to turn out a certain way. I had contributed a few ideas for the song, which has been beautifully choreographed by Noble master of Ringa, Ringa fame. Producer Munirathnam thought that it would be best if I sat in while the song is edited for the film. I'm very excited about this development," says Ramya.

Does that mean that direction is not far behind? "Well, I tried my hand at direction some time ago when Dhanush, Aishwarya and I did a documentary together. Later on there were plans of me assisting on their film 3, but then I got busy with Sidlingu and couldn't commit. So yeah, I may do my bit in the future," she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment